Thread: Pre-season: Pre Season guesses
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 04:22 PM

HRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like to spend most away games getting pissed so I could do with something that will really get me physically prepared for the new season, say Hamburg away, Espanyol perhaps for a little more sunshine.