Thread: Pre-season: Pre Season guesses
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2019, 05:20 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurst parkie View Post
Southern Germany 12 odd years ago was awesome! Anyone remember Fussen?? The recreation ground pitch with a rope around it and taking the mic out of Shaka Hislop who was on trial for us? Round robin singing with the Eintract Frankfurt fans while the locals were trying to get on with their yearly festival in the town square??
Bloody good memories there, I fancy another go at Bavaria!!

Totally agree SP it was brilliant although my mate from Frankfurt who drove home after the game slightly the worse for wear my not agree as he crashed his car and got banned from driving for a year.