View Single Post
Old 25-07-2018, 01:33 PM

Nostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still think he has promise. His hold up play and bringing others into the game looks very good, he can shoot hard and accurately with his feet, and he looks like a team player to me. On the downside, his aerial prowess is a little bit disappointing for a big lad, and his movement is a bit wrong, but being so young and possibly used to having more time, I reckon our coaching staff can sort that out no problem.

He does look a bit frustrated, but think it's more the desire to score goals than any sort of attitude issue or being unsettled.