Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Think i'll be doing a lot of walking with my daughter if tonight is anything to go by. Which is no bad thing.

Just hope people take care crossing roads etc.
My lad wanted us to go to the shop and around the block this evening to go hunting

It's going to get a whole load of people out and about doing some exercise... But the media backlash will be massive with all the stories of people being mugged, paedos using it to pry on kids, people walking into roads and each other, unwanted crowds around certain places, people driving at 20km to trick it into thinking they are jogging and hunting as they drive etc. etc. etc.

This shit is going to be MASSIVE.