View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 10:57 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
You must be able to read the future. I only listed goals up to now. Terry Long scored 2 goals as I listed according to my records, he also made 2 appearances. I have made a list of all appearances by the squad and will post it shortly.

One other piece of information that may be of interest to Palace fans is the cup performances of 68/69

FA cup

3rd round Charlton (A) 0-0
3rd replay Palace 0-Charlton 2

A combined attendance of nearly 72000 watched these two games

39404 at Selhurst and 32334 at the Valley.

League cup

Rnd 2 home v Preston 3-1 (C. Jackson 2 Payne 1)

Rnd 3 away v Orient 1-0 win (C. Taylor)

Rnd 4 home v Leeds United 2-1 win C.Jackson, C.Taylor

Rnd 5 away Burnley 0-2 loss
Remember most of those games. The Charlton replay was so crowded that by the time I got in we were 0-2 down. Cliff Jackson then missed a penalty and that was that. The Leeds game was won with a thunderbolt from the late Colin Taylor. Leeds only lost 4 games in all domestic comps that season.

The Orient game was won with another Colin Taylor belter. We got beaten up by a load of West Ham ***** at that game . Happy days