View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Sadly I didn't come up with Social Constructionsist Theory and concepts such as situated knowledges.

If I did, I'd be worse off and working in accademia.
You need the keep well clear of that, isn't that the sort of nonsense that brought us the Emporer's new clothes.