View Single Post
Old 18-09-2019, 02:42 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
That's arguing a complete unknown. We could have kept Murray and he lost form completely? We could have signed Aguero for £30m and he got injured for 12 months? We could have signed Messi and he refused to play under Sam Allardyce cause he didn't like buying him pints of wine at the Christmas Party? They are all hypotheticals.

A fact that cannot be argued, is if Benteke had scored considerably less than 15 goals that season we'd have gone down.

You are also arguing a complete unknown... that if we spent a similar amount on a different striker that he wouldn’t have scored the same or more. We have survived the last two seasons without CB’s goals.