Thread: Fifa 20
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 08:58 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I have been playing the 10 hour Fifa 20 trial on EA Access and this game is so much easier to score goals on than PES where you have to work for your goals.

Fifa is very much an arcade experience with very few fouls being awarded, to the extent that in my first 4 matches I have not been awarded a single free-kick or conceded many.

Penalties are very erratic with the aiming marker moving so fast that in a penalty shoot-out I only scored one goal from my only shot on target.

Some player stats need revising with Scott Dann only having 32 pace and Sakho only 54 pace.

So far I have only played Ultimate team against the computer.

As usual I have bought both Fifa 20 and PES 20 and having played both PES 20 is the better game and by quite a distance.

If you do not have EA Access then you can download the Fifa 20 demo from the store and the PES 20 demo is also in the store.