View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 05:00 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
This is not of any direct help, but I use a little programme called 'To view the link you have to Register or Login' available To view the link you have to Register or Login.

I have quite a busy, but well organised, desktop - so it is a pain when on occasions my PC forgets where all the icons are supposed to be and lines them up on the left in a bunch. It doesn't happen often (in fact, I can't remember the last time it did) - but it's nice to know that if and when it does happen again, I can restore my desktop at the click of a mouse.

This little application allows you to save more than one desktop, for example if you need a particular layout for doing a particular job.
Thanks James. I'll take a look.

LN1's link also talks of an App that sounds like it does a similar job.

I'm beginning to think it maybe related to opening a Marjong game I have on my desktop that changes the screen resolution when you open it, and then returns to the normal resolution when you close it. LN1's link also talks about this being a cause.