View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:45 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
According to Easy and his chum Londoner, there are no issues with transport at all, I'm glad though that, as well as my Albion supporting friends and neighbour, there are others reporting the same problem.
If there was big issues on transport like you girls keep harping on about then surely you would have thought a lot of people would be put off by the inconvenience of going to the Amex ?
But no they aren't because instead of gates dropping after the first season(novelty factor you lot keep saying and transport issues) at our new home they WENT UP INCLUDING SEASON TICKET SALES. That's right they WENT UP.

Major transport problems ? Nah, it's some fallacy going around on the BBS. Oh and it's always my mate who's an Albion fan........ Just to give there pathetic point of view some extra weight,It doesn't wash,yawn.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm