Thread: Martin Kelly
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 04:58 AM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
He was a big part of our problems for most of this season. I'd have rather he left but i guess as a cover who will rarely play he is ok.
Not sure I agree with this at all, can hardly think of that many occasions when a goal has been purely down to him. I think he's a pretty good defender, but seems to get stick for not being an overlapping full back that we seem to think Souare is, or Mariappa was. He probably does as good a job going forward as Joel Ward. But first and foremost I like my defenders to be capable of defending, there was a reason we bought him from Liverpool and BFS he more likely than most managers to get the best out of him