View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 12:36 PM

tlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd love to have a safe standing spot, hopefully I'd have the option being one of the E400 rather than shunted off to the Arthur.