View Single Post
Old 19-01-2019, 06:31 PM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
We have to address home form , and stop under achieving . The season is a knife edge

This. We are a great counter-attacking side and can mix it with the best when they come at us.

I do feel this team is missing someone that can unlock a defence at home (whether that’s Meyer or not is up for discussion) and a clinical striker and until we get those I think we’ll continue to struggle at home. Unfortunately it looks like the bank is empty and I can see players being sold in the summer, so it may always be a case of ‘what if?’ with this team.