View Single Post
Old 14-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

ROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineROTEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Adlerhorst: 'He can of course approach again in the future, but in the short term, from me definitely no. If he tries to re-register heíll be removed if I see it, and any such attempt would pretty much rule out anyone ever changing their minds in the future. In the mean time there are other forums available, but I would also point out whilst I donít frequent them others do so if he simply goes onto HoL and bitches about us on there then any future approach is unlikely to be well received'.

Yeah. Not personal at all.