View Single Post
Old 14-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTEagle View Post
Adlerhorst: 'He can of course approach again in the future, but in the short term, from me definitely no. If he tries to re-register heíll be removed if I see it, and any such attempt would pretty much rule out anyone ever changing their minds in the future. In the mean time there are other forums available, but I would also point out whilst I donít frequent them others do so if he simply goes onto HoL and bitches about us on there then any future approach is unlikely to be well received'.

Yeah. Not personal at all.
Not in the slightest. Heís been banned permanently. Thatís what happens. We donít allow banned members to return. So if they attempt to re-register we remove them.

And obviously, when youíve got the one mod who probably the most likely to be amenable to a request for a return in the future, publicising correspondence held with that mod and someone else who isnít you which is basically explaining what he definitely shouldnít do to if he doesnít want to completely **** up any future request to return, yeah thatís a genius idea. Well played.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.