Thread: Andros Townsend
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 10:10 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
I've come to regard Andros as more wide midfielder than winger. He doesnt blaze past players on the outside but he screens the full back and rarely loses the ball and of course has a numbe of spectacular goals to his name . When we made a number of changes for the Doncaster game. I felt he was very much our best player on the pitch and a real leader for the team. Yep I know it was Doncaster, but plenty of premier league sides came a cropper to lower league sides. Goals as has been said are not the only thing he brings. the times he ansd Wilf end up on the same side of the pitch can spell real danger. For me AT more than plays his part.