Thread: Discussion: Limited Funds Again This Summer
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 02:16 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
The way you have phrased your final sentence implies the inverse is true too - which supports my post. But I agree with you both that we ought to be in a position where he is a squad player not an automatic starter.
Absolutely.

He doesn't improve us and doesn't weaken us much when he plays. Great for a bench/squad player.

The noticeable differences i am aware of are when Meyer does and doesn't start, which i think is because he helps us get forward and attack better, and when Guaita starts we have a much better record as he is overall a better keeper, and the biggest one when Batshuayi starts as he is a genuine threat up front (although he played proportionally less against the top teams).

Last edited by GreatGonzo; 14-05-2019 at 02:18 PM.