Thread: Discussion: Limited Funds Again This Summer
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I put in a lost post from yesterday that I could see us losing Luka, Sakho, Zaha and AWB this summer, and selling one or two doesn't necessarily mean we can keep the others.

Luka is 28, and has one year left. He could easily decide to see out his contract and leave for free, and if that is the case the club could be open to offers this summer.
Sakho has stated he would like to play Champions League football, so if we were to get an offer on him from a suitable club, he may want to move on.
Someone may make a stupid offer for AWB, and at some point money will talk. If it's Man Utd, they could also add a sweetener to write off the Zaha sell on clause?
Zaha will always have interest, and it depends if someone is willing to pay what we want.

All in all, we don't have to sell anyone, but you could argue a strong case that those four may move on, and one of them doing so doesn't necessarily mean any of the others are likely to stay.