Thread: Beckham's Goal
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2004, 08:01 AM

hugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
Quote:
Originally posted by B the Bad

Hence every time Gerrard has been put on any wing, he's been worthless.
This is getting very boring so I will make my last comment about all this. Gerrard has never been put on the wing, he has been asked to play left midfield a few times, that is not the same thing! I disagree that he was worthless.
Anyway B the Bad, enough about this has been said, we disagree and that is that.