Thread: Beckham's Goal
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Good Morning

B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad  B the Bad
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
It's hilarious that those who claim to know the game eventually show themselves up to be clueless.

Shiz ma niz.
I didn't claim anything. But thank you anyway. =)
Oh, and you've not done much to prove me to be "clueless". But it took you guts to state that, well done.

Quote:
Originally posted by hugosabin
This is getting very boring so I will make my last comment about all this. Gerrard has never been put on the wing, he has been asked to play left midfield a few times, that is not the same thing! I disagree that he was worthless.
Anyway B the Bad, enough about this has been said, we disagree and that is that.

Very boring, at least we agree on one thing. Don't you see, playing on the side of the pitch is pointless, unless you are a defender or an attacking player. Your "side midfield" bollox is just drivel, and gets Football nowhere. And gets Sven or any other Manager nowhere. As for "he has been asked to play left midfield a few times", what, you mean left of Central Midfield? Cause if not, you mean the WING. If you don't mean either, then you're talking out of your behind as are many Managers. OH MY, HESKEY IS ON THE LEFT, WHAT DOES HE DO THERE? HE KICKS PEOPLE AND FALLS OVER.