Thread: Beckham's Goal
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2004, 02:25 AM

hugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskhugosabin wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
Quote:
Originally posted by B the Bad
OH MY, HESKEY IS ON THE LEFT, WHAT DOES HE DO THERE? HE KICKS PEOPLE AND FALLS OVER.
Your little comment about a certain Mr Heskey has completely made my point and confirmed that you clearly can not think or converse the least bit constructively. The only way I can comprehend the persistent nonsense that you spout is to think that you were doing it for your own amusement, in which case I have no complaints at all.
Perhaps you should stop trying the pundit and stick to Champ manager...