Thread: GOLF betting
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 10:23 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
I think if you look at recent Masters history, putting doesn't matter. The key stat for the winner, I believe, is Greens in Regulation. Gonna have to check that again.
I think if you take a good look at the putting stats over the years, Masters Winners will drop about a dozen 15-20 footers over the 4 days.
Matters greatly!