Thread: GOLF betting
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:45 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right, had a few bets on the 1st round 3 balls

Cejka to beat Lyle and David Chung
Snedeker to beat Crenshaw and Na
double at 5/2
Out early and will hopefully get me off to a good start

Steve Marino to beat Anthony Kim / Henrik Stenson (discount Henrik and I still don't rate Kim!!)
Justin Rose to beat KJ Choi / Louis Oosthuizen
double at 11/2

Barnes to beat Tom Watson and Bohn
Donald to beat Stricker and Couples
Greedily added in Cejka to win his early morning one, if he doesn't then will reload on the double
treble at 15/2