Thread: GOLF betting
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 02:03 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm not a big fan of Rose full stop, same with Westy, I want to like them because they are English but there is something about them that I just don't like, similar to people who don't like Poults.

Kim was rampant last year and came very close, he'll be looking to continue where he left off so I'd not fancy betting against him. Choi also played very well last year but I do have somewhat of a rose tinted view on Choi as I think the bloke is a fantastic golfer and back him whenever possible.

Golf handicap - 9