View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 08:56 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle
Norty; have you played it, is it mindbendingly brilliant?
It is. I'm having to use a different gamertag to play it on, as if I connect to Live with it in they might nobble me.

Not too far in so far, but it's absolutely nuts. Not seen any "proper" dragons yet though. Turns out it's only the named big ones that you can absorb stuff from.

I urge you not to look at any spoilers, it's really something you should experience for yourself un-ruined. As far as gameplay is concerned, graphics are a solid 8/10 and test the limits of the console, but I'll also get it on PC so I can play something that looks like a movie. Not seen any bugs or screen tear so far. No need to worry about the dreaded screen-freeze either- they've probably been there but I've not noticed one.

The game feels a lot more "comfortable" than Oblivion did. I loved it, but this is just so much better all round. Voice acting and music is incredible, by the way. They must have so many people behind them, no two people sound remotely similar. Pay special attention to the wise old man chap, his voice is just brilliant. It's very easy to get distracted though, which means I've done very little of the main storyline!!

Feel like such a nerd. I've never really been excited about a game before, but this may significantly reduce my chances of lady-friendness for at least a week or two!

Last edited by Seaside Eagle; 07-11-2011 at 09:00 AM.