Thread: Fortnite
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 02:04 PM

sbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
And that income is just from the Youtube advertising, right?
As far as I know there is that, and they also have 'subscribers' on their Twitch channels, where people can just send them money. Hasn't ever made a great deal of sense to me. Companies also do sponsorship deals with streamers, but don't know if the two in question have ever done this.