View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 07:30 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Banned?! This afternoon!?! Damn!!

I wish someone had told me yesterday, would’ve got ten years worth out in an evening on mine if I’d known.

The reality is my four year old doesn’t need the law....if I ever laid a finger on her she’d bite and scratch the feck out of me....that after Mrs Bubbs has clobbered me a few times with a rolling pin. Scottish women are not to be messed with.

All kids go through stages I think of lashing out in frustration. We’ve had biting and scratching in the last couple of years. My four year old has just started school and the current fad is kicking out when she doesn’t get her way, to which I reply with a “don’t do that, only donkey’s kick”. She now repeats it to me before I have a chance to say it now but it seems to work as she’s stopped.

Kids know how to ‘press your buttons’ but ultimately they learn from you. If you show acts of violence, they too think that it’s okay to do so (IMO anyway).