View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:59 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right, firstly big apologies for such a tardy scoreboard, had a work thing in Sydney, then hectic weekend with inlaws staying and a sickly baby (all ok now), anyway I will try and be more organised from now on, no guarantees but see how we go

If anyone is keen to take over and breathe new life into this comp I'm happy to pass on the baton

Anyway congrats to Stig who took out the July comp with relative ease

1. Stigma 226.5 - 16
====================
2. Louis 178.1 - 15
3. 3 Beers at HT 75.0 - 15
4. Finbar 43.2 - 15