Thread: Crystal Ball: Ongoing thread 2018/19
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2018, 10:16 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Pretty much as you were at the top, with the only movement coming from Flappy Chicken, who moves up to 7th.

Full table below.
Hi LF, I think I predicted an attendace of 24,721 for the leicester game but didn't get anything (should have had a point I think?) Cheers John

PS Many thanks to all that run this, good fun