Thread: Crystal Ball: Ongoing thread 2018/19
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 05:26 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Cardiff Home Update

Many apologies for the delay in producing this update. My reasons for this are:
  • I had missed that I was due to do the update;
  • Our guests didn't leave until last night.

Anyway, enough of my excuses, here are the scores from what was a very frustrating Boxing Day game. There were very few predictions of a draw, with typical Palace thoughts of either we've beaten Citeh and so we will easily beat that Welsh lot, or we're bound to lose after our world-beating win oop north. A few did predict a draw and one got the correct score.

Those who predicted a draw, but thought there would be goals at Selhurst Park (a rare occurrence these days) and therefore secured a point are:
CPFC85
GanbareWashi
hihi
Smithy52
Stellavista

But pride of place goes to Bo Jangles, who correctly went for there being no goals whatsoever. And this was their first time on the table. Four points are given for a correct 0-0 prediction.

An attendance point for those who were within 100 of the official attendance goes to:
cpfc@eastbourne
desperado
EastBerksEagle
EddieEdwards
hilairehair
IanH
Selhurst300
Son of Coveta
Stellavista
SteveyHawking
Stigma
rambo1
sl6 Eagle

A further two points for being the nearest goes to Stigma and rambo1, who were just six out, but frustrating for sl6 Eagle, who was seven out, and hilairehair, who was eight out.

Those who were within 101 to 200 secured an attendance bonus:
CharlieCPFC
Glaziers56
LuieJack
Maidstonecpfc
Ruskin Old Boy
TWELLSEagle

Overall best score was the four points going to Bo Jangles.
Three points for the nearest attendance prediction within 100 go to Stigma and rambo1.
Two points secured by Stellavista for a correct result and attendance within 100.

Apologies again for the lateness of this but I feel like I'm sneaking out bad news in the midst of the (temporary) euphoria of last night's win at Wolves.

Table to follow.