Thread: USA TV Coverage
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2014, 03:10 AM
CPFC 4 Life, now in NY.

VSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVSEagle215 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Worked late so hoped to watch it on my phone using the NBC Sports app for the GS4 but didn't work. Had to listen to Talksport coverage instead. Thank goodness DirecTV has the extra package so able to catch it via my DVR! Up the Palace!

Last edited by VSEagle215; 18-02-2014 at 06:52 PM.