Thread: Discussion: Transfer Deadline Day
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 08:20 PM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm a little surprised that so few people would want to look at our wing options - it's normally accepted that a side which plays wingers should have 4 in the squad.

In my opinion, we only have Puncheon, Bolasie and Zaha who are up to the standard required for our counter-attacking style. The trouble for me is that all 3 blow hot and cold - when they are good they are very very good, when they are bad they are anonymous.

I would still be looking at Redmond or someone similar if at all possible.

So, for me, the ideal scenario (probably costing c.20m) would be:

LB (first choice) - ??
LB (backup)- Fryers
CM - McArthur
Wing - Redmond
ST - Wickham

But I would still be confident with just a good left back (don't know much about Fryers?) and a good CM.