Thread: Matched betting
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bad news, I did it wrong again.

Good news, the right horse won, so ended up 25 up. actually 35 because of the 10 smarket bonus.

So overall I have incorrectly bet on two events, and ended up 45 up with a free bet still to come into action at the weekend.

If Swansea win, I get 140 from betsafe, and have to pay out 104 on smarkets
If Swansea don't win I get 15.83 from smarkets.
So by the end of the week I'll be between 60-96 up.

I think I'm not using my the betting calculator correctly.