View Single Post
Old 21-09-2016, 12:57 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Your opinion, but I disagree. Lombardo, Rogers, Byrne, Taylor, Martyn, Jansen, Wright, Bright, Sansom, Salako, Hilaire, Cannon, Thomas, etc,etc,. Jedinak was a great servant to the club, a huge motivator and very good defensive midfielder, but in my view nowhere near top three. Perhaps you mean in the last ten years.
I would say Darzet, he was referring to during his time supporting Palace (he is aged 29) so possibly would not have seen most of the players you refer to be able to compare.