Thread: Talksport
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Banned by Moderators

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
I would have preferred Sam but he clearly doesn't want the job. I don't really get what makes Hodgson a 'clown' and a 'joke'. Is it because he failed a England? Is it because he's old? or is it to do with the way he speaks? Such an odd bunch on here.
I don't think people being concerned about RH as our manager is odd. We are really down at the moment and we have a guy in charge who hardly looks like he will inspire or motivate a group of players on their knees right now. We are where we are now and we aren't going to get rid of RH but his general manner hardly excites me.