View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I don't remember a poster called jedi's beard,jedi's barnet I found,I am crap at searching mind...I even looked in the mods forum for a thread about it because a username change is discussed .

I think the main reason as you can see everyone would want their username changed,even I asked once to use my real name and was told no.
Alright then. Will post proof, which you can look up yourself, if you ever quoted him when he was known as jedi's beard any post you made that quotes him states his username as jedi's beard.