View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 07:52 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Signed up.

Too much crap, fake news and click bait out there these days and Iím fed up of paying with my data and adverts. £2.50a month is more than fair for the quality of stuff Iíve seen so far and I actually think £5 a month is too. Writers and all types of ďartistĒ ought to be paid for their work in my opinion so Iím actually almost pleased to be paying.

Great to have some Palace specific stuff on there too.

It could have been better.