View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 04:40 PM

yorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingfield Eagle View Post
OMG! How sad. Croydon Greyhound 1976, one of my favourite ever gigs. It was a week after seeing Yes at Wembley arena and they changed my musical outlook forever. Live at the Marquee is probably one of the best live recordings ever made. RIP.
I was there, great night ,small venue great atmosphere