View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 10:06 PM
Self Portrait

g23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
This afternoon:

The boy with the arab strap - Belle & Sebastian
The weaker argument defeats the stronger - The Delgados
With an ear to the ground you can make it/Martinian/Only Cox/Reprise-Caravan (yes that was all one song title)
Big gay heart - Lemonheads
Run on for a long time - Blind Boys of Alabama
Were you there (when they crucified my Lord) - Johnny Cash and the Carter Family
Soup - Can
Effervescing Elephant - Syd Barrett
Evening Mass - Willard Grant Conspiracy
Comfort Me - Sparklehorse