View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 09:13 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Hi guys, used to be fairly fit but have the current fitness of a tub of playdo due to my illness over the last 4 years or so.

Anyone got any recommendations where to start from 0.
Personally I would recommend staring with a fifteen minute run at a steady pace twice a week and working up from there adding a few mins (perhaps 3-4mins) each week. I run about forty mins (on street and park)twice a week which has built up over about 4 years and now include interval training(short fast bursts every now and then) at many points of the run. Also a decent pair of shock absorbing trainers are essential to help avoid sore joints/injuries. It has not only ensured I stay resonably fit, but is also great for relieving the stresses of the working day!