Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2010, 12:02 PM

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
Great stuff .

The only thing is, as with share tipping, I suspect the more popular a tipping service becomes, the less rewarding it will be as more and more people jump on the bandwagon and any 'value' disappears. It becomes self-defeating for those who follow it. That's the trouble with following other peoples tips instead of your own.
It's a tipping service for laying horses and not backing so prices and value will not shorten as more people follow mate.

I just started laying the selections for 3 or 4 as they are never over 12-1 you are not risking a shed load and now I have a bit in the bank I have been laying them for 10.

I way up anyway and I would recommend follow this guy get on!