View Single Post
Old 24-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Sky full of stars!

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog
I have a cassette recording of my Mum singing The Impossible Dream into the mic after see found out she had cancer and was probably not going to make it.

The tape was made in her home and all alone, because I was too much of a selfish **** to return home to be with her....

I can't hear that song, let alone listen to the tape without gushing a good'un.

Discovered the tape after she passed away... clearing out her stuff.
That made me well up. How lovely and sad all in one go.

Officially other mother to Jonny Williams!