View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully
Personally have always found the O2 network appalling. Switched to three at the start of this year on their ONE plan, Unlimited Data, 2000 mins, 5000 texts for 25 a month. Coverage is fantastic, data speeds are great and no worries. Just gone with Three again for the 4S
Indeed - the One Plan on Three is, in my view, unbeatable - and Network coverage throughout the UK is superb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
I thought 3 were shit outside London? And if there is no 3G reception there is just no reception?
This may have been true a few years ago, but not any longer. First of all, I have yet to find any area (even some fairly remote parts) where the Three signal is unavailable. Usually it is the only Network available. I watched the Cricket non-stop from London to Edinburgh by rail in August and a couple of weeks ago, I drove to Aberystwyth and my sister was watching TV Catchup for most of the way on my Three Network iPad without interruption. Also, contrary to some rumours, when 3g is unavailable (and this is rare) it defaults to a non-3g signal.