View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 12:33 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Canít say Iím that impressed with the ITV4D. Since having it the Sky Sports package doesnít seem to work very well and when it does itís of a poor quality even though it says HD or UHD. That said, for £3.33 per month, you canít really complain.
I have a feeling a couple of their serves may have gone down as all of the vod has gone currently sky sports as you say is poor quality but for what Iím paying it will do as a backup meant I could watch cricket / football at the same time