View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:13 PM

Budgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01
Me thinks the yanks will be sending various ships to the moon with payloads to drop in certain places between now and when the chinesse get there!!

As the guy said near the end we have powerful telescopes that can see billions of miles away. Why can they point one at a landing site and let us have a look?

I can just image the chinesse laughing their nuts off if they can prove it never happened.

They clearly faked the pictures but wont even admit that.

Crosshairs etched on the camara lenses but bits of the lunar landing equipment OVER the crosshairs!!!! Schoolboy error.

Sand thrown up by wheels and feet dropping at the same speed as they would have on earth when the speed of the footage is increased! Schoolboy error.

Flags flapping in a wind that should not be there. Schoolboy error.

Using the same back ground in different landings. Schoolboy error.

I think the main reason for the total cover up along 'the never admit nothing' line is that a lot of innocent people seem to have possibly been murdered. While the instigators are alive that line will continue.

One thing we did get from the moon landings was photoshop!!!
Its statements like this that really shows the poor level of science teaching in schools today!

Telescopes like Hubble can "see" many light years away this is true. But you need to swot up on how they "See" and what they "see" You really do not understand some basic facts about the nature of the universe you live in.

[Malcolm Allison, Flamboyant manager with the fedora hat 1927 - 2010 The Eagles "Godfather" RIP