Thread: E Ticket
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 11:53 AM
คุณพูดภาษาไทยได้ไหม

bloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
When I booked for Spurs yesterday, I had the option of an ‘E-ticket’ and a ‘Print at Home’ ticket. I don’t know, because I didn’t select e-ticket, but that suggests they are two separate things. Do you know wh8ch you have?
From what I see they are one and the same, it says both e ticket and print at home on the page. Someone may correct me though.

Regarding the statement saying I have to print it, I'm hoping the scanner isnt smart enough to detect paper over a phone screen when presenting the barcode! Time will tell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1547293995316.jpg (74.0 KB, 45 views)