View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Labour have made their position clear. While in opposition, they are a remain party. They are calling for a second referendum, and would campaign for remain in any referendum on no deal or a Tory deal. They are a clear remain party.

Of course, if there's a general election, well then they might or might not be a remain party. And if they get into power, they might negotiate their own deal. But they would put any such deal to a referendum. And they might or might not campaign for their own deal in such circumstances.

So how you can call them a fence sitting party, I really don't know.
What you've just described is fence sitting I'm afraid. They are remain in opposition but might be leave in power? That is the definition of unclear. If I vote for them I don't know which Labour party I'll be getting.