Thread: Matched betting
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 09:14 AM

dean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedean000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Is smarkets any good? Never heard of it until I read that blog
Smarkets is the best in my opinion. Same odds as betfair but you pay 2% instead of 5% commission