View Single Post
Old 13-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Podcasts are recordings of radio programmes, just as watching a TV programme on iplayer is a recording of that TV programme.

So whether you choose to listen to or watch these programmes 'live' or at a later date is immaterial.

Those programmes have to be made and therefore paid for.
The podcasts I listen to are paid for, via advertising and pateron subscribtion models. Im not listening to bbc radio shows at a later date though. Im listening to nerdy video game podcasts on youtube.

And I dont watch or listen to anything live so the license fee I pay is pretty much a waste of money.