View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 07:47 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Yay, Raggy's back to deliberately take things out of context, but only from those on his side of an argument! What fun! We are blessed to have such a winner on these boards!

Here's some casual misogyny you've been conveniently ignoring lately: To view the link you have to Register or Login
So Maz starts trying to change the subject by berating Richard about his view of no-deal Brexit. You start bizarrely adding links to totally separate threads I have never even seen, let alone defended.

Meanwhile, you all ignore the casually offensive xenophobic 'joke' ON THIS THREAD, and worse still actually defend it as 'ironic' or 'out of context'.

Stop me if I am wrong here but people on here delighted in seeing, demanding even, that relatively harmless posters like Biggin were banned for life, for lesser offences. There is no chance that they would have been given them the benefit of an 'irony card' is there? Is it a class-snobbery thing, I wonder? I think we all know the answer.

I can't work out if some of you are too staggeringly stupid to see your own hypocrisy, or so staggeringly up-yourselves that you genuinely believe that you are holier than thou and immune from sin. Perhaps both, backed up by an ugly, bullying pack mentality.

But then again, you also have previous with casually racist comments don't you Rhino-Mik? So perhaps no surprise to see you here.